WoW API: GetInstanceLockTimeRemaining
Jump to navigation Jump to search
→ WoW API
Returns information about the instance lock timer for the current instance.
lockTimeleft, isPreviousInstance, encountersTotal, encountersComplete = GetInstanceLockTimeRemaining();
- Number - Seconds until lock period ends
- Boolean - Whether this instance has yet to be entered since last lockout expired (allowing for lock extension options)
- Number - Total number of bosses in the instance.
- Number - Number of bosses already dead in the instance.
- isPreviousInstance argument added in Patch 3.2