Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the main reference for the WoW part of the Battle.net API (previously, generically called the 'Web API', also known as 'Blizzard Community Platform API' or 'Blizzard Entertainment Web API'). The "Battle.net API", is a web-specific set of APIs for accessing official World of Warcraft community site information. Much of the information on using this API, its gotchas and quirks, as well as tips and tricks, are provided by the community via the official forum. However, Blizzard has an official site dedicated to supporting usage of the API (dev.battle.net).
→ Web API
← Web API
Blizzard provides sample code via GitHub.
- Mashery registration/sign-up
- OAuth login and usage info
- Community APIs and Getting Data
- API Migration
- World of Warcraft
- Diablo III
- Log in with Battle.net
- Regionality and Partitions
Blizzard forum posters
This section may be inaccurate.
- ↑ Template:Blizz Peratryn 2012-04-17. #1 - Hello API Forums!. Official Website and Mobile Feedback > Community Platform API forum (US).
- ↑ Template:Blizz Straton 2012-04-17. #2 - Hello API Forums!. Official Website and Mobile Feedback > Community Platform API forum (US).
- ↑ Template:Blizz Osundir 2012-04-18. #35 - Hello API Forums!. Official Website and Mobile Feedback > Community Platform API forum (US).
- Auction House API
- World of Warcraft API - info on AddOn programming API for the World of Warcraft client
- WoWHead - well-known WoW database with third-party public Web API extensions
Dev.Battle.net API Docs
Dev.Battle.net Community WoW API
Mashery.com Provides account management
- Code examples
GitHub.com Blizzard Entertainment
US.Battle.net Battle.net API > General Discussion forum
US.Battle.net Battle.net API > Bug Report forum
- Old info
Official Community Platform API forum (still exists, but replaced by Battle.net API > General Discussion forums)
Official Community Platform API forum
Blizzard Community Platform API Documentation (now redirects to dev.battle.net)
Official Community Platform API forum (US)
Third-Party API Usage Policy by Template:Blizz Straton, 12/14/11 10:28 AM (deleted)
WoW Insider Blizzard releases third-party API usage policy by Mathew McCurley Dec 14th 2011 at 1:35PM